Friday, March 7, 2014

In the world of me

     So this week in the world of me I quit my job and I have been going to interviews all week. I've had a fewbut I'm really looking forward to today's it's at a place called Visionary Promotions. The are a marketing firm in the west end of Richmond and they deal with all sorts of clients like the people who make the deadsea make up. So excuse me if I look a bit dressed up today I missed the interview yesterday because my gps doesn't believe that it exists...I really need to update that thing. As for Amazon, I'd love to return one day but as an Amazonian, their nickname for their employees, and not integrity. Integrity was incredibly stupid and it seemed like after the peak season the management wanted to get rid of us. But anyway that's all for now I have to go make up a test I missed.

    -Coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment