Thursday, March 20, 2014

Where's Coyote?

       So this week I have been competing for a car salesman position at Colonial Honda. Tomorrow is the final interview day and I am hopeful; although secptical because of my looks. Blue hair and gagues aren't really the norm so far as professional sales people are concerned. Also tomorrow I will be returning to class finally! They told me I had to be there otherwise there was no point in taking me into consideration if I couldn't work around school.  Which was rather annoying but, oh well it's done, and so are my papers! In other news over the break I went to this awesome open mic night in Cary Town at the Cary Town bistro and coffee house. It was really cool and the preformers were great. The atmosphere was nice and warm even though it was rather frigid outside and the people were friendly. I've been to this place before and I always love to go. I like things like that because the whenever a group of strangers can get together and get along like that and support one another it's bound to be a good time for all. The have this open mic night every Thursday and they serve great coffee and tea as well as food. If you are 21 and over then they even have some alcoholic beverages; just be responsible with it. Well folks that's all I have for you I will update you all next week.

    -Coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment