Thursday, February 20, 2014

sick of being sick -_-

    So as of late I have been rather sick. I had a UTI one week, and that sucked it was quite painful. The next I had an ovarian cyst which ruptured while I was a work and actually put me out of work and kept me from school for a week. Unfortunately seening as it ruptured while i was at work, and that led to me shaking and not being able to move for quite a while. I also waited to long to go to the doctor so they don't know if it was cancerous or not because my body absorbed the fluids and what not from it so they couldn't do a biopsy, but it's just something I need to watch from now on. That's better now though, however now I have a cold...what ever I did to get this karmatic punch in the face I am very sorry. I just want to be healthy again! I've never had this many issues with my health and quite frankly this just blows. Now I have to work over time to try and make up for the work I have missed....and then there's school. I have a lot of catching up to do.

      -Coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment