Friday, February 7, 2014

Weekly Update

     Okay, so I haven't been at school all that much this week, but I here's what I know. On Monday we talked about what makes a good argumentative essay. With argumentative essays I believe that the goal is to get others to see your point of view without getting to terribly aggravated about your statements. Other than that I have no clue what we did on Wednesday because I wasn't able to be there due to some health issues, but I'm all better now so hopefully I'll be able to be in class from now on.
    As of late I have started to feel the stress of working really late nights and getting about five to six hours of sleep a week. So I have decided to revert to a part time student, and also I don't believe that I will be following that path anymore. Meaning I will not be joining the Peace Corps. anymore.This may sound ridiculous but two days ago I saw a movie any I was awestruck by what I saw. The movie was Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away, and I was amazed by what these people are capable of. It has made me want to get back into ballet and gymnastics; I want to get to the point to where I can do what these people can do. Is it just going to be a dream I chase or will it be something that I can actually accomplish? I have no clue but I do know that I will try my hardest to do it. Mind you I will have a back up plan, one that is always in the back of my mind, to become a criminal psychologist. Whatever the out come is it will surely be a while before I can reach either of them. Well that's all for now folks I shall speak to you next week.

      - Coyote  

No comments:

Post a Comment