Friday, January 31, 2014

WEEKLY NEWS

   So, not much this week. There was a lot of snow and I found out that my car doesn't stop on snow/ice. Thankfully the truck was going straight and I had to go right. In other news I'm moving out of my house and I started that process yesterday. Rent will be fifty dollars a week and with my job that will be very easy to do. Car insurance will be about twenty to thirty dollars a month because I have family in the insurance business. I'm going to be living with my friend and co-worker Kristin and her family while we build credit to rent a place of our own. Plus this way we can see if we can live together so that way we don't waste money on rent and get stuck with each other.
     In other news I am converting to Amazon as a full time employee and since I'm night shift I'll be getting a raise. Only down side to this is that I'll be getting paid bi-weekly instead of weekly. Good thing though I'll be getting better benefits through Amazon than Integrity. I will admit that while I am very excited to leave my house, the house I have hated since I was thirteen, I am also a bit nervous because I will be on my own.


    -Coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment