Monday, January 27, 2014

About me

 Hey guys, my name is Jessica but I go by Jess. This is my first semester of college and I am a full time student as well as a full time employee at Amazon.  I work from 6 to 4:30 in the morning and sometimes it is hell. Working for Amazon can be okay but a lot of the time it is just full of crap.  I walk about 15 miles a night and with the amount of work you do half of the time it feels like you don't get paid nearly enough. But at the end of the week I make more than I ever have and tnat is the only reason I still work there. Outside of work I love to draw, my favorite mediums are graphite, charcoal,  and color pencil.  I manly do realism but I also like doing abstract work. I also love getting tattoos and talking about tattoos because I find it amazing what some people are able to do on a persons' skin. I don't do well with ink so it truely amazes me some times when I see some peoples pieces.
   A few things to know about me are that I am an atheist with pagan views. For some reason the idea of a god like figure has never clicked with me. However I love to learn about what others believe in, and when I question about your religion I mean no offense sometimes I just don't understand and it might come off as offense. I assure you though I don't mean to be. My pagan views come into play by the fact that I read palms and do tarot cards. I favor palmistry though because you lead your life working with your hands so you mold your past into them. I may come off weird talking about this but it's something I found interesting and decided to pick up. Typically if I find something interesting I will run with it. In a few of my english classes in high school I gave a few of my teachers head aches, because I would find a topic interesting and go off and write a thirteen page paper when it should've only been five. Well I hope I gave you some insight as to who I am. I just got off of work so I need some sleep, night!

   -Coyote

1 comment:

  1. I tend to lean towards agnosticism (can that be an "ism"). Anyway, I hope our class is open and understanding enough to take your questions and ask their own.

    (This is Sweeney)

    ReplyDelete