Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Gypsy living

   So for the past six months I have moved around a lot.  I got kicked out of my friend's house while jobless; then I slept on my friend's floor for two months. During that time I found an okay paying job at a local mall working at a kiosk selling cell phone acessories. While working there I moved to Roanoke to work at one of our kiosks at that location. It was a trying and wonderful experience. Trying because as per usual people completely disregard how things would affect me and instead they betrayed my trust, but it was still a wonderful experience because of the simple fact that I finally got away from my hometown. I learned so much durring the two months I spent there about people and a lot about myself. I moved back three weeks ago and I am now living with two very good friends, but the week after I moved back I went to New York for a week to visit family up in Watertown.  It was a lot of fun even though I almost died twice. The first time I almost had a firework hit me in the face, and the the next night I went out with my parents and two of our cousins on a boat to watch the fireworks the set off every year for French Day in Cape Vincent. Well when we got to the Cape a wake came over the bow of our boat and ended up capsizing the boat. We were all pulled out by the Coast Guard and no one was hurt.  In fact the boat was able to be towed to shore and pulled out of the water and was up and running the next day. Although I'm pretty sure the boat, now deemed "The Demon Boat" , is most likely going to be sold.
       So all in all a lot has happened to me in these past few months and I have decided that I'm going to get my life on track. I'm going to try going to Job Corps in the fall and getting a nursing license and just go on from there. I will admit I've loved moving around these last few months I just wish I could get out of Virginia for more than a week. I'll find a way eventually though. Well that's all for now, bye!

        -Coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment